Sunday, October 3, 2010

October

October’s always a pretty good month, I think. It’s got the first cooler temperatures, Halloween (a good excuse to read horror books), and my birthday (a good excuse to buy books). For readers of this blog, October’s going to have another awesome thing about it: a ridiculous number of my reviews.

I think it’s pretty obvious that I’m swamped with written reviews at the moment, and, while that’s a good problem to have, it’s still fairly annoying that anything I write now won’t air until something in the ballpark of December. I could, of course, simply not write for a few weeks, but I’d prefer to not just let a dozen books fall through the gap for no good reason. So, I’ll be taking advantage of October to promote the horror books that I’ve reviewed, posting those reviews in addition to the other reviews that will go up on the schedule Tuesdays. Two reviews a week won’t become a permanent thing, but it will hopefully both whittle down the backlog and make October a great month for you readers of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment